We have a great opportunity for a Team Assistant to join our Commercial Property department. This role would suit someone with a legal secretarial background who wants to deepen their knowledge and experience.
As a firm, we pride ourselves on our friendly, approachable attitude and have a genuine passion for the services we provide. We offer competitive salaries, flexible working and genuine progression opportunities.
This role is to provide the team and wider department with the administrative support they need to allow seamless legal services to clients, and to support the department in managing the whole client experience.
• First point of contact with clients including telephone discussions and meeting/greeting at appointments
• Taking new enquiries from prospective clients
• Dealing with the financial management and administration aspects of client matters
• Keeping fee earners up to date on the progress of tasks
• Extensive diary and inbox management
• Management of electronic documents sent to and from external parties
Experience and Personal Skills
• Experience in Commercial Property
• A good understanding of the Solicitors Accounts Rules
• Advanced IT skills
• Excellent attention to detail, organisational and communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Self-motivated, outgoing and proactive individual
• Calm under pressure
Salary is commensurate with experience, and we offer additional staff benefits including private healthcare, birthday day off with a gift voucher, pension & life insurance, income protection scheme, employee discount scheme, cash plan, firmwide bonus scheme, social events, access to Calm Premium and 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays).